About 2dye4 @ Zigzag Polymer Clay Supplies
We have been supplying polymer clays and fibre related products to the craft industry around New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific for 16 years.
As distributors of many popular items within the crafting industry our focus is on bringing the latest polymer clay and related products to you. You can purchase directly from our online store or visit our stockists page for a store near you that carrys our product lines.
We are distributors for
Store owners looking for any of the above products can contact us by emailing email@example.com for wholesale information.
- Hanzoncreativity Kits
- Whimsical Wraps, Freeform handbags, Woven wonder bags, Woven scarves and Woven shawls.
- Jacquard Products
- Lumiere Paint, Neopaque paint, Pinata Inks, Dye-na-flow paint, Jacquard Textile colours, Jacquard Procion dyes, Jacquard Acid dyes.
- Polyform Products
- Premo, Sculpey III, Super Sculpey, EZ release Moulds, Liquid Sculpey, Glazes, Tools and accessories.
- Krafty Lady Art Moulds
- Flexible Art Moulds - a huge selection to choose from including artist designed moulds by Cathy Daulman, Jewel Lewis and Petra.
- Fimo Polymer Clays
- Fimo classic, Fimo soft, Fimo accents Puppen Fimo, Glazes and accessories.
- Dukit Polymer Clay
- New Zealands own brand of polymerclay. Full range of 50g and 250g bars.
- Friendly Plastic
- Full colour range in 7" sticks.
In 1996 we added our online shopping facilities and have grown into a strong polymer prescence on the web. Petra is the owner operator of this business focussing on supplying you with what you need to create your latest fibre or fabric project.
Petra - Owner Operator of Zigzag Polymer Clay Supplies
Petra has 16 years experience as a Polymer clay artist and
has travelled the world to learn and to teach. She regularly travels to the
U.S.A. to seek out new products or learn new techniques.
Recently she has begun to develop a taste for fibre and
fabric arts and enjoys introducing polymer clay to
many fibre related groups and artists around New Zealand.
In 1996 she was one of 12 artists selected as winners of the "First International Juried exhibition of Polymer Clay beads". This led to many teaching engagements through out New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. In 2002 her business was voted as "Best small business" in the Her Business magazines Business Woman of the year awards.